Wednesday, May 16, 2018

My Bucket List


Everyone has goals in life. Many of mine are pretty common, I'd like to get a job where I'm financially stable, be happily married and eventually have children. But those aren't on my bucket list, because they're the sort of things that I think will happen if they're meant to and if not I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. The things on my bucket list are more things that I'm saving up for, or currently working for. If you have a bucket list, I'd love to hear about some of your aims so leave a comment for me! Who knows, maybe I'll add them onto my list too. I have also done a YouTube video about this, which you can watch here.
  1. Visit New York. I have never been to America but I'd love to, and of all of the places in the USA I would want to see, New York is top of the list. I'm not even sure why, I've just always wanted to go. My boyfriend went before we got together and he likes to rub it in my face every time I mention visiting. Hopefully I'll be able to go in the next couple of years!
  2. Go up the Eiffel Tower. I would love to visit Paris, and if I do I will of course go up the Eiffel Tower. I'm terrified of heights, so it will be a challenge but hopefully it'll be worth it! My boyfriend and I have discussed possibly going next year so we'll see soon enough.
  3. Graduate university. This may seem obvious since I'm a student, but it's what I spend most of my time working on at the moment so I had to include it. Preferably I'd like to get at least a 2:1 but only time will tell whether I can do that.
  4. Learn how to bake macaroons. Mostly just because I love them, but also because they look so so cute and I'm all about food that will get me those instagram likes! Haha.
  5. Learn how to parallel park. This may seem like something I should know since I have had my driving licence for nearly 2 years now, but oh my god why is it so hard!? I just can't seem to get the hang of it. Anyone who has ever seen me attempt it will know how truly terrible I am at it. But I feel like it's something I need to learn so that is why it is on this list.
  6. Visit Japan. My grandparents always speak highly of their visits there, and my aunt lived there for a few years because she loved it so much. The culture fascinates me, and photos of it look so beautiful so one day I hope to visit.
  7. Learn to speak another language. Possibly Italian? I grew up bilingual and it's honestly so useful, especially when I go on holiday so I'd love to learn a third language. Italian is my first choice because I just think it sounds beautiful.
  8. Visit Australia or New Zealand. My boyfriend's brother is thinking of doing a year of farming out there after he finishes college this year so we may be able to go over and visit him at Christmas. I'm selfishly hoping that we can!
  9. Get my own cat. As soon as this is realistically an option I am going to do it.
  10. Keep up my blog. This is so fun for me, but it also takes up a lot of time. I hope I can continue to post regularly as I get more and more responsibilities in years to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment