Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Product Review: Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette Review



My student loan dropped on Monday and I used the opportunity to treat myself to this product that I have wanted for a while. Zoella has raved about it in many of her videos, and I tested it in Sephora in Venice and I could not resist. As this is an expensive item, I thought a review might be helpful for anyone who is on the fence about trying it (and I also wanted an excuse to show off my purchase!), so here is my post to do that.

Availability and Price
I live in the UK, so it was difficult to get my hands on this! I eventually found it in Debenhams (who offer free next day click and collect) and bought it there. I also couldn't find it in my local store so I would recommend ordering it if you do want it. As I said, this is a pretty expensive palette. I paid £39 for it, and I couldn't get student discount which was annoying. However, I don't feel you can get this good quality in a cheap eyeshadow so it is worth the money. You also get a lot of shades for this money, which means that there is a colour for every occasion and you'll get your money's worth of use out of it.
Blendability and Pigmentation
The pigmentation of these eyeshadows is honestly beautiful. So much colour which makes it really easy to apply and blend. Even I managed which is saying something because I struggle immensely with makeup! It made me so happy and that alone was worth the money. It also came with an adorable booklet which gave three looks to try with very simple instructions on how to achieve them. I have already attempted two which both went surprisingly well and I look forward to trying a third one. I have honestly never used such a good quality eyeshadow before.

Other Things to Mention
I love the fact that this palette is peach scented! It smells gorgeous, and is a real novelty feature. I also love the packaging, it's so pretty and peach themed too. The peachy names of the shades are fab too! I also liked the booklet that I mentioned as it helps you make the most of the palette. The lighter colours are great for summer, and the darker ones are good for winter so it's not season specific either. All in all I am very happy with this! I give it 10/10, despite the slight price and availability issues.






Disclaimer: This is not an ad. Too Faced and Debenhams have not paid me in goods or services to write this post, I just really love it!





No comments:

Post a Comment