Thursday, April 19, 2018

Pancake Recipe


One of my most popular posts on depreciation society and amongst my friends is my mum's pancake recipe. It may also be the main reason why I managed to pull my boyfriend haha. It's simple and great for breakfast, pancake day or just to snack on.


Ingredients:

  • 300g flour
  • 1 heaped teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 pinch of salt
  • 3 eggs separated
  • 300ml milk
Directions:
  1. Mix all dry ingredients together.
  2. Mix egg yolk into milk.
  3. Make a well in the middle of the flour mix. Pour in the eggy milk and mix.
  4. Beat the egg whites until they form soft peaks, then fold into the batter.
This recipe usually makes enough pancakes for 4 people so I often make half measures if there's only 2 of us home. My favourite topping is golden syrup and cream with fresh berries but my boyfriend prefers maple syrup or lemon and sugar. Both are delicious! Enjoy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment