Sunday, October 20, 2019

Peacock Eyeshadow Tutorial


I'm super excited for this post! I've wanted to write this for a while but never got around to it. It's a little bolder than I would usually go for, so I've enjoyed doing something a bit different. I hope you all find this as much fun as I did.

First of all, let's go through the products I used for this look!


Concealers:

Natural Collection Liquid Concealer in shade Fair.

No.7 Match Made Concealer in shade Cool Ivory.

Foundation:

Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation (Sample).

Eyeshadows:

No.7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow Single in Violet Shine.

No.7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow Single in Matte Plum.

No.7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow Single in Turquoise Shine.

Eyebrow Pencil:

Benefit Goof Proof in shade 3.5.

Mascara:

Too Faced Better Than Sex (Birthday Edition).

Eyeliners:

Crayola Beauty Face Pencil in Periwinkle.

Isadora Twist-Up Metallic Eye Pencil in shade 46 Silver Sky.

I also used the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray and the Too Faced Rich and Dazzling gloss in Social Butterfly to finish off the look.



Step 1:

First I covered my blemishes with the No.7 concealer and put the Natural Collection concealer on my eyelids as an eyeshadow primer. Then I added a light layer of foundation.


Step 2:

I blended Violet Shine into the crease of my eyelids.


Step 3:

I pressed Matte Plum onto the outer edge of the eyelid.


Step 4:

I blended Turquoise Shine onto the inner half and into the inner corner of the eyelid.



Step 5:

I blended a tiny bit of the Crayola face pencil at the outer corner of the eye.


Step 6:

I lined my bottom lid with the Isadora eyeliner.


Step 7:

I added mascara and filled in my eyebrows.


Step 8:

I set my face and added a nude gloss. Then I took some selfies, because I really enjoyed this fun new look! I will absolutely wear it again.








No comments:

Post a Comment