Thursday, September 6, 2018

Ardell Magnetic Lashes Reviewed


I massively suck at false eyelashes. They get stuck to me and to each other and to everything else around me other than my eyelids. When I saw these my initial thoughts were 'brilliant - that will solve all of my eyelash problems!'.


I love that these are reusable, I love that they are *reasonably* natural looking but still a bit special, I love that they don't stick to everything and I was so excited about this.

HOWEVER, I could not get these on. They kept falling off, or getting caught, or slipping, or going wonky. I found it even more difficult than regular false lashes. This was my best attempt:


These were more than twice the price of Ardell's other lashes (£8.95 as opposed to £3.49) so you really would want a lot more wear out of them. Sadly, as I can't get them on that won't be the case for me. Very disappointing in my opinion.







1 comment:

  1. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. Faux cils magnétiques

    ReplyDelete