Friday, August 31, 2018

August Beauty Favourites


Before I started blogging, I had a few favourite beauty products that I never wavered from. I still adore those and use them often, bit that is for a different post. These are products that I have discovered or used for the first time in August (and loved).


Rimmel London Lasting Finish Foundation. I don't often wear foundation, and it has to be said this felt too heavy for me. However. I was so impressed by the range of shades Rimmel is currently offering across this and the Match Perfection range that I still had to mention it in my faves. Finally a foundation that isn't either scarily white or orange!


Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette. I love every single product by Too Faced that I have every tried, and this is no exception. Beautiful nudes that smell of chocolate, give great pigmentation and instructions for fantastic looks using them.


Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara. I bought this for only £4! And it's a really good quality mascara. Thicker, longer lashes with no clumps. If you are on a budget, buy this.


No7 Perfectly Bronzed Mosaic Bronzer. It's summer, so I want to look like I have a healthy glow. This product allows me to achieve this without being cakey or muddy. It is also good for contouring, so I will be able to use it in the winter too.


Natural Collection Liquid Concealer. I haven't found a lot of concealers that work, so I tend to stick with my trusty No7 one. However, I am very pleased with this. It is good for under eye circles and I use it as an eyeshadow primer too. It is also super cheap! Definitely a bargain.


Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Pencil. This gives a good colour payoff, easily makes precise lines and comes in a variety of shades. The only fault is it doesn't have a brush element.


No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour in Me Me Me. Anyone who watches my YouTube channel will know that I loveeee these nail polishes. This colour was new to me and I just think it's so fun and summery. Great on my toenails.


No7 Instant Results Revitalising Peel-Off Mask. This made my face feel fantastic, and was really easy to use. It smells good and is a lovely gold colour too. Plenty in the tube too so great value for money.

(Other than the Too Faced Chocolate Bar (which I bought on ASOS) all of these products can be bought at Boots).

Disclaimer: This is not an ad! None of these brands have paid me in goods or services to mention their products.




No comments:

Post a Comment