Friday, August 17, 2018

Holiday in Germany


I recently got back from visiting my grandmother and my aunt in Germany. It was lovely and the weather was absolutely gorgeous! Up to thirty six degrees Celsius (ninety seven Fahrenheit). We spent a lot of time at the house just relaxing, playing scrabble and painting which was such a nice way to wind down after two hectic weeks of summer school. I also loved cuddling my Oma's dog, Rudi!


We even managed to squeeze in a festival! The Uelzen Open R was so much fun, we saw Tom Gregory, Michael Patrick Kelly and a-ha performing. They were all wonderful and we spent the whole night dancing and eating bratwurst and drinking (I was driving so in my case it was ice tea). The finale of 'Take On Me' was spectacular and I loved the rainbow lights.


On the final day we went into Lüneburg (a small historic town) to do some shopping! We discovered this beautiful cafe and bought some really cool stuff. To see what I got, check out the YouTube haul I did of it here.


We all had such a lovely week and are excited to go back at Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment