Thursday, November 14, 2019

What's in my Handbag?


Hello everybody and welcome to part two of the 'what's in my bag' series! I hope you have been enjoying them as much as I have. I have of course linked the current bag that I am using as my handbag, but while I change the physical bag from time to time it is rare that the contents changes. It has been pretty much the same since I was a child, with only a few additions over time. Unlike my gym bag, I have more than the essentials in here (not too much, I do have to carry it!) because I like to be prepared wherever I go. (There are no ads, sponsored or gifted items in this post).

The Bag Itself:

I bought this bag in TKMaxx a few months ago and I love it. It's a practical size, it's pretty and the colour goes with everything. Plus the strap is a good length, which is something you don't think about until you have a bag with a strap that's a bad length. I usually go to TKMaxx for my handbags because they tend to be good quality for a reasonable price.


Purse:

I also get my purses from TKMaxx, for the same reason as my bags. Both of my current ones are from Osprey London which are one of my favourite brands that they stock there, so pretty and always good quality.


Card Holder:

I keep my bus pass, student ID and library card separate from my purse as I often take them in to uni and don't want to carry my purse around. This card holder is from Cath Kidston and I chose it because it was the first one I found and it was reasonably pretty.\


My Key:

For obvious reasons I need my house key in my bag, and when I'm at home my car key is in there too. This key ring is also from Cath Kidston.



Foldable Coffee Cup:

I'm trying to be good to the planet recently, so I carry this around in case I ever fancy a coffee (plus I save 25p in loads of coffee shops with it!). This one is from stojo but there's loads of different brands online if you want your own!


Foldable Shopping Bag:

Same as with the coffee cup, I like to save money and the planet so these portable and eco friendly shopping bags are great! As you can see this one is from Waitrose.


Lipstick:

This is the most non-essential item in my bag, but it's a staple nude that goes with everything so it's good to have on me. This one is Mac's Velvet Teddy, which is my favourite at the moment.


If you like my style follow my instagram accounts @klara_hughes or @klarablogs where I post regular updates about my life, including my daily makeup and outfits. If you're into travel, follow my travel account @klaraonhertravels or if you like dogs then follow my dog @friedathepup2018. Send me a dm that you've come from here and I'll follow you back!


No comments:

Post a Comment