Saturday, September 28, 2019

Denim Skirt Styled 5 Ways


I recently bought this denim skirt from ASOS, but it's originally from Missguided. The style was described as 'A line mini', and I chose it because I feel like it works for many different looks and occasions. It can be very casual or dressed up a little. My clothes are usually linked on my 21 buttons (@klara_hughes) if there's anything you like and can't find! I hope this inspires you either way.

*Disclaimer: none of the products I talk about in this post are being advertised, I am just using them and writing about them of my own accord. I also bought all of these items, they aren't gifted*.

Look 1:


I love this look, I wear it for uni or just going into town. In summer, I'd wear this with sandals or converses. In colder weather I'd pop a cardigan and some tights underneath and wear my Adidas campus trainers with it. The jacket in this photo is from M&S and the t-shirt is from ASOS.

Look 2:


I wear this outfit often, it's very casual but just a little more exciting than jeans. The jumper is super warm and cosy, it's also only £5 from Primark! Plus this colour makes my eyes look really blue. I'd wear this with my Adidas superstars.

Look 3:


I like this look as it's a little more dressy, so I could wear it out for dinner for example. I'd pop a cardigan over it for a slightly more relaxed look, or a blazer for a more formal occasion. A smaller necklace to no necklace would also make this look work for a night out. I'd pair this with heels or ballet pumps. This top is from ASOS.

Look 4:


I would wear this outfit for a night out! Paired with some heels (or if you're like me, and always wear flats when you go out my Dr Marten Mary Janes). This body suit is from Nasty Gal!

Look 5:


Like with the first look, I like to wear this outfit to uni or when I pop into town. I'd pair it with trainers or my Dr Martens. If it's colder, I wear tights and a cardigan underneath. The shirt is from New Look and the jacket is from UniQlo.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, I've liked doing this as it's a bit different than what I've done before! Hopefully I've inspired some of you for your own wardrobes.


No comments:

Post a Comment