Tuesday, June 19, 2018

The Hunt for the Perfect Bikini


This is a bit of a rambly post so if that's not something you enjoy I'll warn you in advance!

Every year I seem to need a new bikini. Either I have grown out of my old ones, or realised they gave me annoying tan lines, or just decided I don't like them anymore. This year was especially difficult as I had something specific in mind. I wanted a high waisted bikini, as I am self conscious about my belly recently and I wanted it to be under £20, and it couldn't be plain or boring. This was extremely difficult. It took me 3 months of scrolling through various websites (and trying millions on!) before I finally found the right one.

I looked in all of the places recommended to me, Primark, New Look, Misguided, Pretty Little Thing, Debenhams and many many more. I finally got this one on ASOS but I had been on the website a few times before with no success. Part of the problem was that I had restricted myself price wise, part of it was that sizes varied too much and part of it was simply that I was too fussy!

When I finally found the one I was so relieved, and I'm so pleased with it so I wanted to share it with you all for that reason really! All my lovely ladies out there (and occasionally men), just because one bikini makes you look awful doesn't mean that's how you are! It's just not the one for you, so don't give up.


No comments:

Post a Comment