Monday, June 4, 2018

My Date Night Jar


I love going on dates, and I love being creative so when I saw this idea on twitter I thought I would give it a go! To make your own, simply write date ideas on lollipop sticks, colour code the ends and pop them in a jar with a key on the side! I started with 50 but I plan to add more soon. I used pink for no money, purple for some money, green for more money, and blue for special occasions. Here are some of the ideas I came up with:
  • Go for tapas.
  • Go for a picnic.
  • Go ice skating.
  • Visit a castle or a museum.
  • Bake something.
  • Go to the zoo or safari park.
  • Go out for cocktails.
  • Go to a fancy restaurant for dinner.
  • Go on a day trip to London.
  • Book a weekend away at the beach.
  • Do a jigsaw.
  • Go on a road trip to somewhere pretty.
  • Play crazy golf.
  • Go to the cinema.
  • Spend a weekend in Paris.
  • Go on a bike ride.
  • Go for a walk.
  • Make cocktails at home.
  • Get a drink at the pub.
  • Go for afternoon tea.
  • Go for a spa day.
  • Go to a water park.
  • Go to water gardens.
  • Horse riding at my mum's house.
  • Have a barbecue or a roast.
  • Go Ape.
  • Do a craft course.
  • Go glamping.
  • Go chocolate tasting at Hotel Chocolat.
  • Go for a Nando's.
  • Go out for coffee and cake.
  • Try a new restaurant.
  • Play a board game.
  • Do a home spa day.
  • Do a cooking class together.
  • Get a takeaway and watch Netflix.
  • See a show in the West End.
  • Go on the London Eye.
  • Make pizzas.
  • Decorate biscuits.
  • Make a gingerbread house.
  • Go to Wagamamas.
  • Set a budget and shop for each other.
  • Go out for dessert.
  • Go to an outdoor pool.
  • Go out for milkshakes.
  • Go out for ice cream.
  • Go for a pub lunch.
  • Have a candlelit dinner at home.
  • Swim at the local spa.



No comments:

Post a Comment