Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Avon Beauty Box Review


My Grandma very kindly bought me the Avon Beauty Box this month, and I thought it was brilliant! I hadn't heard of it before so I thought I'd spread the word. I can't find this specific box on their website, but the products are all there individually and other boxes are available for £20. As some of the products are worth £20 on their own this is a fantastic deal so worth checking out! All products were full sized too. *This is not an ad! I just love this!*

The first product in this box was the Eve Duet perfume. It is essentially two perfume bottles with one lid, which sounds a little weird but it works somehow. I love both scents, they're fresh and floral, and slightly fruity. So feminine! It's heavier than most perfumes so it's not great for travel, but other than that I can't fault it. 9/10.


The next item is the night cream. I don't really use night cream, and I don't really understand the difference between the two ends of this so I'm really not the best judge of this product. Also the bottle is inconveniently long. It has a lovely light consistency though! 6/10.


Next in the box was the Mark lipstick in blushing beauty. This lipstick is beautifully smooth and glossy, a gorgeous colour and it stays put without smudging. It's a little more colourful than your average nude but isn't as in your face as a red or bright pink for example. A fab middle ground. 10/10.


There is also a lipstick in the shade Marvelous Mocha. This one is matte and comes in beautiful matte packaging. It is a lovely nude and isn't as drying as some other mattes can be. I would give it 10 but it's not quite as nice as, but very similar to, my MAC Velvet Teddy lipstick. 9/10.


There was also a lipliner from the Avon True collection which goes beautifully with the matte lipstick. Nice smooth application and twist up to avoid the need for sharpening. I really liked this and it looked natural when I slightly overland my lips to give a plumper look. 9/10.


This is what both products together look like:


Next up was the Mark Big & Extreme mascara. It wasn't as lengthening as I usually go for but it was good for volume and wasn't too clumpy. I would recommend this for a more natural look. 7/10.


Next up was the Anew Clinical Lift & Firm Eye Lift System. This pot has two creams in, one for above the eye and one for below. It feels like it's working immediately after putting it on and it seems to have reduced the appearance of my dark circles too. 9/10.


Next in the box was the Mark Gel Shine Nail Enamel. It's a lovely glittery purple colour which is nice for a special occasion or Christmas time! Or any time on your toes to add some sparkle to your life :) It's also nice and fast drying. 9/10.


Last but not least, we have the Mark Gel Top Coat. I haven't had long enough to test this thoroughly, but I like that it's smooth to apply and not sticky like some top coats. 8/10.


Judging by the quality of all of these products, I would definitely recommend any of them! I would also say it's worth checking out some of Avon's other products, I certainly will be :).












No comments:

Post a Comment