Sunday, December 2, 2018

Christmas Date Ideas


I love Christmas, it's my favourite time of the year. Food, family, friends and fun is what it's all about, but it can be a perfect time for romance too. Some of my favourite kinds of dates are Christmas ones, so I thought I'd share them with you! Even if they are a bit cliché, these can be good fun.
  • Build a gingerbread house! Fun and delicious. I recommend a kit with pre-baked panels, but if you're feeling brave then you can bake it yourself. Whatever you do it's a chance to do something creative and it doesn't cost too much either!
  • Go ice skating. I always put this on my date suggestions, because it's so much fun and it's really romantic. An outdoor rink is especially fun at this time of year, and combining it with a hot chocolate or a mulled wine makes a perfect evening.
  • Go to a Christmas Market. Preferably a German one. Eat good food, look at the beautiful gifts and other crafts on sale and take part in fun activities like ice skating and carousels.
  • Make handmade Christmas gifts. I'm hoping to do a blog post on ideas for this next year!

  • Do a Christmas movie marathon. Cuddling up under a blanket with hot chocolate, gingerbread, mince pies and a cheesy rom com. What could be better?

  • Do some Christmas themed baking. Christmas cupcakes, cookies, gingerbread men, cinnamon buns. Anything goes, just make it festive! This one was for my birthday, but with some green icing and some sprinkles it could easily be made to look like a tree.

  • Go and see some Christmas lights. You can go to a proper display if you want to spend a little more money, or just wander to your local town for a cheaper option.

  • Decorate a Christmas tree together. This works best if you don't have a perfectionist in the relationship haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment