Thursday, November 15, 2018

A Colourful Smokey Eye


I've been experimenting with some bolder eye makeup recently and this look was one of my favourites! It's fun but also a little more subtle than the other looks I tried so it's more wearable. *Disclaimer: I am not advertising any of the products I used, I just like them!*

Step 1:


Draw a little triangle on the inside of your eye as pictured. I used the Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner for this.

Step two: 


Blend a purple eyeshadow onto the lower lid, and the bottom half of the top lid. I used the shade 'Darkheart' from the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette. Also colour the little triangle in in turquoise. I used the Sephora Colour Block Liner in 'Beachwalk' to do this.

Step 3:


Complete the line of your eyeliner, adding a wing. I again used the Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner for this.

Step 4:



Using a turquoise kohl eyeliner, draw a line along the top of your eyelid and the wing of your eyeliner. I used the Lottie AM to PM in shade 'Mermaid' for this. Then simply add mascara and you're done!




1 comment: